Serving with fringe youth, secondary school students, in performing arts and support ministries.
As I reflect on this past, I wonder to myself: "What have I accomplished? What do I have to show for all this?" What have been my successes so far?
It seems that all I manage to accomplish (by the "normal" standards) is nothing:
- There was a young man I led to Christ. He went full-time. I don't know where he is now.
- There was smallband of youth in the performing arts. Don't know where they are now. Just know one of the girls is a teacher and with the GB.
- There were two Thai girls who came to the Lord through an English camp I was involved with in Thailand.One was a daughter of an govt official then and the other from a working class family. I don't know where they are now.
- There are the youth from my Sunday School.
Sometimes I feel I have accomplished nothing. One day, someday, maybe all the small things will crawl out of the woodwork and the multitude of them will amaze me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone